Sunday, January 1, 2012

90 Amp Flux Wire Welder

This welder will save my day! I am currently planning to get the 90 amp flux wire welder, because  this would save so much time for me to fix my truck and I am getting anxious and excited. I can't wait until my truck is ready for an overhaul. A lot to get it done though but i know in no time I will finish it. For now, what I am telling about is gathering all the truck supplies here and there and pretty soon I will start the fun time. I enjoy these kind of tasks. With this welder I can do whatever I want!


This flux welder is ideal for outdoor work since it doesn’t use an external shielding gas - the flux built into the wire shields the weld. Set-up is easy for gasless flux-cored welding on thicker steel. 120 volt flux welder allows you to weld material from 18 gauge to 1/2" thick.

Uses self-shielding flux-cored welding wire
No shielding gas necessary
Includes 2 lb. spool of flux-core wire, spare welding tip
Manual wire feed speed control
Thermal protection with warning light
Integrated carry handle
Input: 120 volts, 20 amps, single phase, 60 Hz
Duty Cycle: 45% @ 60 amps, 25% @ 80 amps
Wire capacity: 0.030"/0.035" flux core wire
Shipping Weight: 37.70 lbs.

No comments: