Sunday, January 1, 2012

I would like to

Pursue a course that's long been over-due. I mean, at collage I really wanted to take up interior design. My brother is architect and looking at him designing buildings and houses gives me the inspiration to develop whatever creative talent I have, lol! Perhaps a talent or a degree of interior design would be online for this project, too. I have in mind. Am really looking forward to design my dream house in the future. Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Still unaware when it would be possible though. If ever that time comes, at least I know where to find online universities that's willing to provide such knowledge.

By the way this is the handyman's wife updating here, the handyman is taking his rest for now been a long day for him even it's Sunday! Whew.

1 comment:

Kenneth Gibbons L.L.C. said...

My girlfriend does interior design and loves it. Any profession you lick that you love you will be successful at. Kenneth Gibbons LLC