Saturday, December 24, 2011

Watching Modern Family

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

My sister absolutely loves watching Modern Family. We use our http://www.directstartv.com/ to watch it every Wednesday night. I have not been as into it as she is, but I definitely still enjoy it. She cracks up every episode. In fact, she laughs so loud it scares me sometimes if I am upstairs and do not realize what she is watching. Usually with TV series, every episode is not just as good as the last or next. With this show, I think my sister would say every episode is just as good as another. I could not explain to you why I am not as excited about the show as she is, but I still enjoy it. The characters on the show are all so eccentric and different. I think that is what makes good TV shows anyway. Every character has an odd habit or quirk. When you put that many quirky people one show, it really makes a show more entertaining. A lot of the shows I have enjoyed are like that. They have weird characters that get stuck in these awkward moments.

No comments: