Monday, January 23, 2012

Wife hates new obsession

Contribution by Terrance Kirby

I have a new obsession. I know I am probably the last one to get satellite television, but I love it. I am aware it has become an obsession, but it is just so wonderful. The directtv channel lineup is amazing and so easy to access. The show variety is fabulous and there is always a sports game on. I think my wife is really starting to be annoyed by this obsession. Before we had satellite, we would spend a lot of time doing puzzles, playing games or just talking about whatever. Now, the first thing I want to do is watch television and the last thing I want to do is watch television. Hopefully she understands that it is something new and it will eventually wear off, but I think she just misses the quality time together. I will eventually make it up to her, but I am enjoying the newness of the television to worry about it right now. I am sure that sounds a little heartless, but imagine if you were introduced to satellite for the first time. What would you be doing?

No comments: