Wednesday, August 22, 2012

App for your apps




When my wife had her smart phone the first time, she really thought she was such a low-tech kind of individual, a late bloomer! But then later on, she got to get the hang of it and realized that smart phones are one of the best innovations we have nowadays. Smart phones indeed makes great things possible like sharing pictures, play endless games, stream videos, connect to the internet with a very easy touch screen set up. And how about the apps we can download? It’s just so great to actually learn about the weather, count calories, and find locations in few simple clicks. There are new apps coming out everyday really, how do we keep updated? By another app called AppZapp the free bargain guide for the Apple App store for iPhone & iPad. Through it you can be the first among your friends to learn about new apps, when their prices drop down and as well as other notifications. Try to check with them for right now they have this iPhone free and iPad Pro (on sale and free at the moment) applications. Well I guess this is something worth trying, who knows it can make your most favorite gadget be the best it can be!

12 comments:

Pinx said...

i use the app store to download games and educational stuff for my boys, i haven't quite really explored the app store, so with what you've given, i think i will have to do some more research... yeah, smartphones and tablets have become a necessity nowadays... sort of...

jheylo said...

aren't smart phones cool? ehhehehe it's fun, you can browse internet and check your online works wherever you may be. you can also explore and download some cool and fun apps.

emzkie said...

oh i love my smartphone! what i have right now is my 3rd smartphone. my hubby always upgrade my phone after the contract. now i cant live without it.:)

Anonymous said...

my husband is the opposite! lol! he loves smart phones!

RonSilvoza.com said...

my wife's like addicted to her smartphone.. so am i.. lol..

great share.. :)

zoan said...

I love smart phones! They sre so smart, so handy and so cool. I need to check out that app right now hehehe

Vernz@ Green Home Elements said...

honest, I maybe on this blog almost everyday, but not on this kind of stuff.. I dont even own a smartphone.. I know what's app is all about I read a lot of them, but not use them... kek .. I'm that dull stuff in a smart environ lol...

Jessica Cassidy said...

My husband is not really into gadget but he is more of hand works. He does not like to use the computer. I have to help him sometimes.

Genny said...

I never download any apps into my phone since I do not know how either. Many are doing it right?

Bless said...

I have the smart phone first before hubby because he said if he can text and call that is enough for him. When he upgraded his phone to a smart one, he's the one who got more cool features than me :-) and he's liking it.

Pretty Schulz said...

I can't relate 'coz I stop using any cellphone since I lost my 20/20 vision. I have my eyeglasses but I don't wear it when I am outside of the house. My eldest has his smartphone, but I have never tried to use or borrow it from him. :) kay for sure... di ko kamao... :(

Arlene said...

That is what I think of myself too. Low-tech. I am scared to tough hi-tech stuff because it might broke if ever I hold it. But then I knkow that if I will own one - I will be able to get a hang of it. hahaha funny though!