Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Technology and the lives made easier

I was trying to imagine myself without the technologies of today. I got shocked with what I saw! If I have to write letters to friends or relatives, gotta spend a good portion of what I earn and wait for their reply after a year? No way! Imagine no shopping in the convenience of your home? You have to search for the goods you are looking for in every shops down the road. I mean it, no way! With online stores you can choose goods and services on your specifications and trim your cost on fuel, time and energy! Well thanks for the technological advancement, life has been made easier!

So it would not really come as a shock that people are turning to the digital market, which includes television, the radio, mobile phones and most specifically the Internet. Take this for example, I stumbled upon this infographic on middle eastern digital marketing. It shows that the trend on social site users soared high, skyrocketing! As this number increases, it makes a good market for the companies. Hence, it shows that 27% of the increased budget on digital marketing was appropriated for these group. Indeed the Internet which includes the social sites is a good channel on how companies would reach their market in the Middle East, most especially in UAE as shown in the stats. It would be wise for companies if they provide search engine marketing in the Middle East.

No comments: