Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PINNING ON-LINE

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

When I get home from work today, I am going to use my Wallingford 4g internet connection to do some research on the best dog foods. For years, I have been feed my dog food that I buy at the grocery store. It usually costs twenty dollars a bag. He seems to like it, so I never really worried to much about it. I figured that all the dog foods were probably about the same. It turns out I was very wrong. When I was home last weekend, my brother-in-law stopped by and brought his dog. We started talking about dog foodsand he said that his dog’s food cost sixty dollars a bag! I was floored! I just couldn’t believe it. Then I started feeling really bad. I felt so bad for feeding my baby food and his cousin was getting food that was two times the price. Before I start upgrading his food and believing my brother-in-law about all the benefits of the more expensive food, I am going to do some research. I am hoping that there is really not that much difference, or else I am going to feel absolutely terrible!

No comments: