Saturday, September 3, 2011

Upgrading to the 21st

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

The very first alarm system we ever had was basic to say the least. It would only let us know if the door had been opened. It is amazing how much technology has changed since then. There are now alarm packages that will allow you to check on your home while you are at work. Well I do not work outside of the home, but it is refreshing to know that I can check on the house while I am running my errands. When we decided to upgrade our system we went to atlantahomesecurity.com. It was there that we saw all of the options we could add to our current system. We added medical alert, security lights and driveway alarms. The customer service representative was really patient and explained the benefits of each option. We felt protected immediately and I think we both went to bed thinking we were going to get a good night's rest. Of course my youngest daughter had other plans and we spent most of the night making sure she was comfortable between the two of us.

No comments: