Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Clips!

Being a father to two wonderful children is such a blessing. I'm constantly busy with work but making sure I get to spend time with them everyday. We do things together like watching movies at night and play outdoors during weekends. My wife and I would read them books as well. It's important for them to learn to love reading at their early age.
By the way, there's a cool way to read books today. Heard about Castle Builder? A company that specializes in the development of imaginative products for children, such as books and videos. They have this app called booclips, which is available for your mac, ipad, iphone, android and so forth. It has really cool features like word for word narration, 3D, voice over recording button, sign language interpretation, and more. Kids will be amaze with all the effects and animation, makes learning and reading even more fun. I think it's nice to download this lazytown digital books for ipad, Cars storybook in particular. The little man adore cars so much, can't imagine his big grin, he'll grow nuts if he sees this!

That would be my quick update here. Gotta go. Thanks for coming over

No comments: