Sunday, August 29, 2010

Been a long day

Woke up with head hurts and some sore here and there i told my wife it's gonna be a long day for me but she always encourage me to just relax and take things easy. Even though i had a bad hair day since this morning we manage to went to the meeting and enjoy seeing our bothers and sisters in faith in the hall. Then we headed home after a nice lunch at Mexican resto with my wife and kiddos. I never get a chance to rest though, i went to the office to get things done before our trip! There's printing job needs to be done and am glad i finished it today. And lastly i had to mowed our yard before the weeds get 10 feet tall haha kidding aside. So far so good that even i don't feel very good today i still manage to get things done. Oh well, time to go now and have a good evening!

No comments: