Sunday, March 29, 2009

Personal Update

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing fine. As you may know, I am preparing to be a father again. We only have a week or two to go, maybe less, who knows!! Sheila has a doctors appointment tomorrow and an ultrasound and if the doctor isn't happy with what he sees, he may schedule her for tomorrow or one day this week. It's getting pretty exciting and scary at the same time as we don't know what to expect. We are hoping for the best and have alot of support from family and friends, so we are truly blessed to have such people in our lives.

We have been getting my son Joshua's new room done too. My sister painted his room light green on the bottom with a sky blue above it and on the ceiling. It also has a wallpaper border where the 2 colors meet. It's little baby animals like zebras, tigers, monkeys, etc. It looks really cute. Should last him several years to come. I hope everyone, enjoys my little bits of knowledge and little notes. Take care!!

No comments: