Monday, January 28, 2013

Joys of Creation

Hello from Vero Beach, Florida! Opened a new wood shop here in Florida and we are loving the sunshine. Feels so good to be back in Florida. I have expanded my selection of projects and I am eager to continue my love of woodworking. I am now selling outdoor furniture as well as custom adult and children's beds, tables, desk, kitchen cabinets, vanities, bookcases, etc...Having specials on all Outdoor Furniture!

Come see us at www.joysofcreation.com



  







5 comments:

jheylo said...

that's neat. It's great that you were able to settle in and find the joy of creating something. That will for sure keep you occupied and get busier. nice chairs though

Elisebet F said...

I like the princess castle/bed. Cute!

Pinay Mommy Online said...

I like the castle bed too. My princess will surely love that one!!

Rcel said...

I am amazed with your talent to do wood carving! That's so rare and so unique! Those are great creations!

Shawn said...

Thank you very much. We have a spring sale going on, so let us know if you need anything!