Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Carharrt Twill Clothing



Boy have I got a post for you. I recently was allowed to test and wear some pants and a shirt from Carhartt. They have the special Twill section of their clothing and I must say, they are durable and very comfortable. I wish all my clothes were as nice as these are. If you go to TwillCarhartt, take a look at their selection and choose something for yourself.  In the e-mail from Carhartt, they told me "Here at Carhartt we pride ourselves in manufacturing clothing known for exceptional durability, comfort, and quality." Well, I am here to tell you, they live up to that comment very well. Do yourself a favor, go to TwillCarhartt and buy some of their clothing. You won't be sorry you did. the picture speaks for it self, so get over to their online store and buy some stuff!!

15 comments:

Herbert Kikoy said...

What a good pair. Hmmm... I wonder how much this pair cost.

Ruben Licera Jr said...

TwillCarhartt??wow I like their shorts...their styles are my favorite.Last time I tried to find shorts like what you've post...makes me comfortable ...thanks

Gigi said...

great colors..it reminds me of a safari trip...

Chie said...

these looks like comfortable to wear...and made with good materials too

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

You are so lucky to have those clothes for a review. Carharrt is for the whole family.What is important,they make quality clothes and even footwear.

Rhonda Reiter said...

Hey! I am glad to visit your blog! from this I can get some information that I didn't know before. You made my day.

Anonymous said...

great outfit mommy! I like their selection of clothing especially their shoes section. This is must have especially for those hardworking men out there!

D said...

How much does the shorts cost? It looks good! :)

Bebengisms

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I can tell just by the look of the clothes in photos they are of good quality. How wonderful! I want some too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Bless said...

Nice for you to be able to review clothes from them. They're known to have quality clothing for the family.

jheylo said...

that's a nice pair of clothing. it looks like ala kuya kim hehhehehe i have to check their website out and see something for hubby too

Momgen Reviews said...

That looks pretty and high quality...Lucky you.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I love Carharrt products especially the coats :-) The materials are durable and it is very cozy especially the cold season is here
:-)

Rossel said...

Nice pair of quality clothes. I love the style of the pants. This is what I love about being a blogger. We can earn $$$ and get freebies once in a while. :)

Unknown said...

perfect match.. will visit the site and try to pitch them for review too hehe