Friday, July 27, 2012

The finished product

~On progress~
This was the latest project i did. 13 steps total it was tiring but fulfilling, another accomplishment of mine. Anyway, the stairway is outdated carpet and she is having a hard time cleaning it so she asked me to do the customized hardwood steps. I got her the smooth oak wood. Been working for 3 days with my helpful wifey. She's been with me cheering and my handy hand.
~Finished stairway~
The finished product. The couple are so happy and they both love their new hardwood stairway. Of course i am proud of myself. The dark stain color of the wood compliments the white board and instead of just plain steps lined up, i added my final touch the oak trim thought it was neat and so the wife agreed. Nothing much happier when you heard positive feedback by your clients. She even give us extra labor for it than what expected! 

11 comments:

Bless said...

That is great that you both have a knack on DIY :-) Nice looking stairs and love the hardwood color.

In the future I also love to do some projects in our house :-)

jheylo said...

cool.... handyman can pretty much do anything huh? that's what they're good at.

Anonymous said...

nice stairs! i wish we can able to have wooden stairs too with no carpeting in it. this way it is going to be easy clean. great job! congrats on your new stairs!

Unknown said...

super cool... i always get amazed how you make it elegant... i can't do anything like this ever...

i might have to study things about it first lol

thanks for sharing :)

RonSilvoza.com
Everything Etcetera

Dhemz said...

wow, this is awesome...great job...that's called partnership!

Nancy said...

That's pretty neat. Next DIY that I've been really wanting to do is to paint my own room my way. Wish I can make that happen.

Unknown said...

That looks good. I love the hint of brown against the powder blue. Perfect colour combo.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I love it Momi Shela...so beautiful, congrats to your husband and now my husband has a partner for being a handy man that's why we both love them :-)

My Little Home said...

Good job, you are such a handyman, I am sure your wife is smiling wide plus the clients, plus points.

emzkie said...

beautiful! love the color. good job sis.

David Whittle said...

That looks well good when this has inspired me to get some Power Tools and redecorate my house.