Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looking for a house

Lately my wife and I have been looking and searching for a house in Florida because the plans still on going that sooner or later we are gonna move for good there. We all love the sun shine state and living there is a good idea. So am busy here fixing stuff that needs to be done before the prospective buyers see the property. Meanwhile, I'm also helping my brother to get his house fix! putting new walls, tiling as always and fixing here and there. Anyway about the house we are looking for I'll let the wife do her job she knew what exactly house we will moving in of course her request like walk in closet, big backyard for the kids to play, pretty good size kitchen for her and all that kind of stuff!

Anyways, thanks for coming guys and so long.

No comments: