Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Philippine Adventure


My family and I went for a vacation to Philippines, my wife's hometown. I had a wonderful experienced over there once again it was my third time to to this beautiful country of my lovely wife! It is our happiest moment and am happy to see our family there. We spent all times with them, we went to one of the beautiful resort that Philippines has to offer tourism wise! It's on Dakak Beach Resort in northern part of Mindanao. I had enjoyed every bit of it no words to describe. Here's some of the scenery of the resort. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Devid Pul said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon


Carpet Cleaning Cincinnati OH

Lalita said...

A-1 Steamer is a no 1 Carpet Cleaner provides Carpet Cleaning, Water Damage services in Wildomar CA. We offer a wide range from Steam Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstry Clean, Pet Odor Removal, Carpet Repair, Grout Cleaning and more.


Carpet Cleaner

Devid Pul said...

Hi there. I enjoyed your blog.
Sincerely,

Basement Waterproofing

drdrielsma said...

At Breason Contracting, we specialize in Remodeling Windows & Doors, handyman in Fort Worth TX. For All of your General Contracting needs from Windows, Doors, Decks, in and around the fort Worth TX area call Breason Today!

Remodeling

Kev said...

Awesome photos of the Philippines. Hope someday to maybe get a chance to go there myself. Thank you.



Kevin's Professional Product Reviews

Anonymous said...

Beautiful amazing simply cool pics. Thanks for sharing.

Watch Movies Online