Friday, August 21, 2009

Building



Hi there! This is what I've been doing presently building our house addition. So far so good we started the construction 2nd week of July and right now we are about to finish the thing just a little fixing here and there. My brother and brother in law are the people who help me building and do the stuff, Don my BIL is doing the electrical stuff meanwhile my brother is mostly the shingles he is good with the roofing. And yours truly is the one making sure everything is on its proper place haha! My wife and I also trying to get stuff for the dining area and my office also, most of the idea we both come it together such like the floorings, paints and borders. Shela my wife love her chandelier! Anyway, pretty soon building is over! She can't wait for that! These are photos randomly taken during the period of constructing the house addition. Will keep you posted as the job done soon.


6 comments:

WilliGreen said...

Hi -

Nice blog man.

Have you bartered lately?

See: http:favorpals.com

No Money.

Materials Galore!

ContractorHired dot com said...

Nice work. Please post some updated photos.

New Tips, Trick, Cheat Games said...

looks very beautiful house, would need a lot of thought to create such a concept huh?

Unknown said...

Nice thing you have your family helping you with your project, those are the things that join family and even better if some of those thigs can give you money. the project should be done by now so congratulations.

naples handyman

David said...

You are great builders. Professional handymen must admire you.

Handyman Sydney

David said...

Excellent planning and execution!
David-handyman